-
June 17th, 2008, 12:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I always knew that she was a doll, now I have proof [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 17th, 2008, 03:31 PM
#2
moderator

So is Joan!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Gus
-
June 17th, 2008, 07:03 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Does anyone know what the value of these dolls are now ?
-
June 18th, 2008, 09:15 AM
#4
Inactive Member
That's pretty wild [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
June 18th, 2008, 06:56 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Naw Miz Jettster, you are the only "Wild Thing" around here [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] *wink*
-
June 18th, 2008, 08:11 PM
#6
Inactive Member
NYJettster running around NEKED LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] s coming ur way Ella [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Oh, btw I'm having a hard time getting to MYSPPACE I saw ur comment but couldn't comment back. I did see the show Cyndi Lauper was on. She looks very hot, hot, hot [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 3rd, 2008, 04:43 AM
#7
moderator
About the dolls- they were made from original Barbie dolls and they are one of a kind. It was a girl from Munich who made them and they appeared in the Blackmail Fanzine in 1995.
http://home.arcor.de/jb/jbardong/dol...waysdolls.html
She did a great job on them, that's for sure!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks